Community Rewards Program at Kroger
Use your Kroger Plus card and earn money for CrossPoint!
- Does not affect your regular fuel points
- CrossPoint earns money based on how much we spend at Kroger
Here’s how to register for the program:
1. Get a Kroger Plus card if you don’t have one already. They are available at any Kroger store at the customer service desk.
2. Register your card online at kroger.com (this only needs to be done once)
- Click “Sign In” at the upper right
- Click “Create an Account”
- Enter your email and create a password
- Use card number or alternate ID (phone number) to add your Kroger card to your account
- Select your preferred store
- Click “Create Account”
3. Register CrossPoint (or renew in April)
- Sign in to your Kroger account at kroger.com using your email and password from step 2
- Click blue menu item “Community” at the top right
- Click the dropdown “Community Rewards”
- Click the orange “Enroll Now” button
- Under “Find Your Organization” type “CrossPoint” and click Search
- Click the little circle next to CrossPoint Community Church and click “Enroll”
4. Use the card when you shop at Kroger!