- Waay After Sunrise Service – 8:30 am: Join us for a simple praise celebration at the CrossPoint fire pit.
- Easter Breakfast - 9-10:15 am: plan to eat breakfast here at CrossPoint!
- Easter Celebration – 10:30 am: Join us for praise, music, and worship as we celebrate the risen Jesus!
Another All Creation Sings outing – this time a hike at Oak Openings on Saturday, April 12 at 10 am. We’ll Meet at the Buehner Center, near Mallard Lake. We’ll be hiking the Ridge Trail (silver). Afterwards, we’ll eat at Charlie’s Restaurant on Airport Highway.
This Sunday we celebrate Palm Sunday – that special time of year where we remember Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem being hailed as King of kings, and Lord of lords! We invite children of all ages to join the celebration as we wave palms and play a variety of musical instruments in worship of Jesus, our King of kings.
Lent = a season of reflection and letting go!
This Sunday we continue with our Lent series, Give it Up! What are we hanging on to? Control? Expectations? Superiority? Enemies? God wants us to live life to the fullest, but we need to let go of all that holds us back. During this season of Lent we will learn to Give it Up and trust God daily. Join us for worship this Sunday at 10:30 am. See you at CrossPoint!
This Sunday we begin the new series, Give it Up! What are we hanging on to? Control? Expectations? Superiority? God wants us to live life to the fullest, but we need to let go of all that holds us back. During this season of Lent we will learn to give it up and trust God daily. Join us for worship this Sunday at 10:30 am. See you at CrossPoint!
Lent begins on Wednesday, March 5, and continues until Easter. Some Christians use this time as a time of spiritual preparation, contemplation, and discipline. Many people give up something for Lent. Pastor Mike has prepared a tool that we can all use to help focus our Bible reading and prayer times. It has a short Scripture passage to contemplate, a prayer topic, and a Gospel reading for each day.
If you want to go further, here are some other suggestions:
- Make room
- Clear out some things that are making you busy
- Give up something for Lent
- Get alone
- Jesus often went to a “solitary place” to pray to God. So should we. You might want to try spending some time outdoors.
- Be quiet
- Sometimes we talk too much. Let God speak to us.
- Spend an hour or two each day without using a computer, consulting a smartphone, or playing video games.
- Open up
- As we contemplate and think about God, be open to His speaking to you.
- Pray, but also listen to the Holy Spirit
- Online devotional
- Here’s an online Lent devotional by N.T. Wright
Digest the most epic book of all time! Join us this Sunday as we continue with our series, How to Read the Bible. Worship begins at 10:30 am. Warm up with hot chocolate or coffee before and after the service!
See you at CrossPoint.
This Sunday we continue with our series, How to Read the Bible. God’s Word is an epic story with a variety of themes that span from era to era. Join us Sunday and discover the fascinating genres from the most epic book of all time! Worship begins at 10:30 am. Warm up with hot chocolate or coffee before and after the service!
See you at CrossPoint.