We will be meeting for in-person worship again on Sunday, June 21, 2020!
We will be meeting outdoors on June 21 at 10:30 am. We will have an informal service on the grassy area on the east side of our property. Bring lawn chairs if you can; we will have some of our plastic chairs available, too.
Guidelines for our meeting
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will be observing the following guidelines for the safety and peace of mind of those who attend:
- Social distancing of 6 ft. outside of your own family
- No touching. This means no handshakes, hugs, or any physical contact. Please don’t offer a hug or handshake to anyone.
- Bring your own coffee. We won’t be providing any drinks or snacks, so if you want some, bring it along.
- Children stay with parents or grandparents. There will be no children’s ministry. Please understand that children are children, and they may break some of our protocols!
- Building will be closed (except for necessary restroom use)
- If you are sick, have symptoms (including fever), or feel you are at risk, please stay home.
- Face coverings will be available if you would like to use one.
- We are planning to either live stream our service, or have it available online later on Sunday.
- We are doing all we can to minimize risk, but we can’t eliminate risk completely. Please keep that in mind as you decide whether to attend.
Please come with grace
Some of us just can’t wait to worship together. Others may be apprehensive. All of us need to have grace and patience, and all of us need to observe the guidelines – no exceptions!
If things go well outside, hopefully we can meet indoors soon.
We hope to see you this Sunday at 10:30 am!