We will be meeting for in-person worship INDOORS on Sunday, June 28, 2020!
We will be meeting indoors on June 28 at 10:30 am.
Guidelines for our meeting
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will be observing the following guidelines for the safety and peace of mind of those who attend:
- Social distancing of 6 ft. outside of your own family
- No touching. This means no handshakes, hugs, or any physical contact. Please don’t offer a hug or handshake to anyone. We won’t be having a time of greeting during the service.
- Bring your own coffee or water. We won’t be providing any drinks or snacks, so if you want some, bring it along.
- For now, we won’t be having any children’s ministry. Children will stay with parents or grandparents. Please understand that children are children, and they may break some of our protocols!
- If you are sick, have symptoms (including fever), or feel you are at risk, please stay home.
- We are planning to provide a video recording of the service available online later in the day.
- Face coverings are recommended and will be available if you would like to use one.
- We are doing all we can to minimize risk, but we can’t eliminate risk completely. Please keep that in mind as you decide whether to attend.
Please come with grace
Some of us just can’t wait to worship together. Others may be apprehensive. All of us need to have grace and patience, and all of us need to observe the guidelines – no exceptions!
We hope to see you this Sunday at 10:30 am – either in person or online!